New York Midtown Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Midtown Manhattan and Times Square into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour.
The adventure begins in the heart of Times Square and takes you on a well-designed course around the Theater District, through Rockefeller Center and down along Park Avenue. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking, with numerous stops along the route to complete challenges and decipher clues. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat or simply to enjoy the best sights of the city. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
• Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
• Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
• Park Avenue, Manhattan 1049 Park Ave, New York City, NY 10028-1061
• St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
• Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Departure Point :1501 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to redeem your tour
- Must have US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.