New York Helicopter Airport Transfer with Scenic Tour
Start off your New York City visit with this unique combination of a helicopter airport transfer and scenic NYC tour. Enjoy amazing aerial views of The Big Apple while skipping all airport traffic below, flying in your private helicopter from JFK, LaGuardia or Newark Airport to the Manhattan heliport of your choice.
Inbound travelers to New York must pass immigration and baggage claim upon arrival then call the complimentary ground shuttle service to the helicopter terminal (5-10 minute drive). Private transfers are available for an additional fee, please indicate your preference at the time of booking.
Airport transfers normally 5-8 minutes long are extended with a scenic ~15-minute tour of major landmarks in Midtown, Empire State Building, Central Park and Statue of Liberty.
Service subject to weather conditions. Additional fees apply after hours and on major holidays.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Way Helicopter Charter
- ~15 Minute NYC Tour
- Complimentary Public Shuttle at Airport
What's excluded :
- Excess Luggage Charges
- After Hours Surcharges (applicable 19:00-07:00 on weekdays / 19:00-11:00 on weekends)
- Holiday Surcharges (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Private Car at Airport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Departure Point :1: Sheltair Aviation LGA, LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 1 Marine Terminal Rd, Queens, NY 11371, USA
2: Sheltair Aviation Services LLC, 5 N Hangar Rd, Jamaica, NY 11430, USA
3: Signature Flight Support EWR - Newark Liberty Int'l Airport, 15 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
Return Detail :1: Air Pegasus Heliport, 335 W 30th St & 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA
2: TSS Heliport, E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
3: 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. We are happy to arrange for excess luggage to be transported by car, if necessary (additional fee applies). The 3-passenger helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter: 500 lbs (226 kg) in 3-passenger R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- The 3-passenger helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers or 2 small carry ons total.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.