New York City's Grand Central Terminal Official Audio Tour
This tour focuses not only on the architectural highlights of Grand Central Terminal but provides a real story about little-known secrets, anecdotes, archival material and the history of this famous train station. Visitors will not see Grand Central with the same eyes after taking the tour. Perfect for travelers, tourists and locals alike! The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Chinese and German.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio headset
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
On this audio tour, get a history of Grand Central Terminal, filled with interesting details and insights. This tour includes a state-of-the-art audio device and headset and a map of the terminal.
Discover the architectural highlights, hear anecdotes and explore archival material as you wander around the iconic terminal at your leisure.
If you want more in-depth information, there are options for additional material at the push of a button. The self-guided tour can last as little as 30 minutes to just over an hour. The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, and German.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.