New York City Sunset Cruise on Yacht Manhattan
Enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise along the Hudson River and New York Harbor on a classic 1920s-style yacht. Pass by Manhattan's financial district, One World Trade, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Views of the Brooklyn Bridge can been seen as the boat cruises around New York Harbor. Take in the beautiful skyline as the sun dips below the horizon. This is a great way to see Manhattan for visitors and locals alike and a great photo opportunity as well.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90-minute cruise around Manhattan
- One complimentary beverage included
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended for the Captain and crew)
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. Light snacks available for purchase onboard
- Due to Covid-19, if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
Enjoy views of Battery Park City and Manhattan's Financial District as the boat cruises by.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Cruise along the Hudson River and by Ellis Island for a closer view of this historic landmark.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy up-close views of the Statue of Liberty as the boat cruises by. Great photo opportunity!
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Views of the Brooklyn Bridge can be seen as the boat cruises New York Harbor.
Departure Point :62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a photo ID that matches the name listed on the reservation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages onboard
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please be advised that as of December 14, 2020, according to NYS law, all food and beverage consumption must occur outdoors. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire before boarding. Names and phone numbers are required for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.