New York City Pierogi Walk
Enjoy a delicious 2-hour stroll through New York City's famous and colorful East Village, with its old world Eastern European eateries full of yummy pierogi, kielbasa, egg creams and baked goods
Greg Walks NYC employees, are released/discharged, from and against any/all liability from participation in Greg Walks NYC Tours, and is legally binding on participant, heirs, successors assigns and legal reps. Tour participants assume all travel risks. Gregory Marro and Greg Walks NYC are released from all/any liabilities and penalties to the legal maximum permitted by law. Tourists MUST inform tour guide of any/all food allergies. Greg Walks NYC tour pics/videos may be used on social media.
Samples and sights subject to change.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food samples
What's excluded :
- Alcohol is not offered nor available during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Mark's-in-the-Bowery Church, 131 E 10th St, New York City, NY 10003-7504
Meet your guide outside Little Poland in the East Village to begin your walk through the historic area.
See historic and colonial St. Mark's in the Bowery Church, the burial place of Peter Stuyvesant, the last Dutch Governor General of New Amsterdam. Stroll down Second Avenue with its Little Germany turn-of-the-century architecture. See funky St. Mark's Place, current and former home to Beatniks, punk rockers, and jazz greats. St. Mark's Place has various Thai, Afghani, and pub grub culinary options. It was also home to Andy Warhol's Night Club and the 19th century German American Shooting Gallery.
Come taste, savor, and learn NYC's East Village and its rich, old world history.
Departure Point :200 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Return Detail :Apple Bank, 105 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Each walk is no more than 1 mile
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.