New York Central Park Secrets - Walking Tour
Central Park’s Secrets - Immerse yourself in a unique New York City experience!
Discover Northern Central Park, an unexplored, and lightly traveled revelation to both New Yorker’s and visitors alike.
On foot, through dappled lanes, you will enjoy a two hour fully guided walking tour in the quiet peaceful, historically rich Northern part of Central Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Conservatory Garden
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conservatory Garden, 5th Ave & 105th St, New York City, NY 10029
Enter Park - Walk toward Bird Sanctuary Past Pond
Walk Through Bird Sanctuary
Walk up to Forts Landscape to Highest Point in Central Park
See Blockhouse - Revolutionary War Fort
Descend to Harlem Meer
Visit Dana Discovery Center
Walk around Meer To Conservatory Garden
Visit French Garden, Italian Garden & Secret Garden
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :435 Central Park West, New York, NY 10025, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Vanderbilt Gate, 5th Ave. &, E 105th St, New York, NY 10029, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since this tour is completely outside you should dress appropriately.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring water, there are no amenities available until tours end.
- There are some hills and areas that are not wheelchair accessible, however most of the tour is accessible.
- If you have any mobility issues please call us to discuss. We will do everything we can to accommodate your issues.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Since the tour is 100% outside it is easy to maintain social distance. The tour is limited to six people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.