New Year's Eve Gala Concert with Dinner and Ballroom Party
Celebrate the New Year in the style of the 19th century! Budapest shows its class on the 31st December with this unique program combination.The event is compiled of a delicious 5 course gala dinner with a carefully selected menu for the occasion. A New Year's Eve Gala Concert performed by one of the most famous Hungarian symphonic orchestras, professional ballet dancers, operetta singers and folk musicians. The night is complete with a splendid standing reception in ballroom atmosphere for a multi-cultural audience. The reception includes open bar with unlimited drink consumption and traditional Hungarian New Year's dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5-course dinner with wine selection
- Gala Concert: Budapest Gala Orchestra, professional ballet dancers, operetta songs performed by soloists of the Budapest Operetta Theatre, cimbalom show, authentic gypsy band
- Ballroom Party with Dj, 90’s on a themed party midnight dinner, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Danube Palace
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hungaria Koncert, Zrinyi Street 5. Duna Palota, Budapest 1051 Hungary
This performance takes place in one of Budapest Downtown's most distinguished theatre buildings, the Danube Palace. The former casino of Lipótváros was built between 1883 and 1885, in beautiful Neo-Baroque. At that time it was known as the aristocratic club for entertainment not a casino in terms of gambling. Until the beginning of World War II the Palace served as the cultural hub of Budapest. Arrive dressed for a suit-and-tie event, ready to have a New Year's Eve to remember.
Stop At: Danube Palace, Zrinyi utca 5, Budapest 1051 Hungary
As a program starter, enjoy dinner at the gala which starts at 6:30pm (guest may arrive from 6pm) Do not worry about table reservations for New Year's Eve. Enjoy a full-service dinner in the beautiful ballroom of the Danube Palace. The gala dinner features a 5-course meal, selected and prepared exclusively for this event. There are cold and warm appetizers, soup, a main course, and dessert, and on top of that, a different glass of premium wine is served for each course from a carefully selected assortment.
The gala concert starts at 10pm in the theatre hall, preparing for the New Year's celebration. There is no better way to greet the coming year than listening to some great classical music from composers known worldwide in a prestigious environment. In preparation for the New Year's celebration, the Budapest Gala Orchestra leads the grandiose concerto, in cooperation with professional ballet dancers serving as confirmation to the fact that music and dance is inseparable. The program includes operetta songs performed by soloists of the world-famous Budapest Operetta Theatre. In addition to all, we took the opportunity to include some unique elements into the program; well-known evergreens on a traditional Hungarian folk instrument, the cimbalom, and Hungarian folk song adaptation performed by talented gypsy band.
Enjoy a New Year's greeting at midnight followed by a standing reception and party at 12:30am. Clink glasses and celebrate after midnight during the standing reception. Celebrate the New Year in the ballroom atmosphere with friends, family, loved ones, or join the great multicultural crowd. Having a great time together, exchanging stories and experiences with fellow travelers is a great way to set a delightful mood and start a coming year. Let loose and dance the night away to tunes from the 90’s on a themed party after the midnight toast. The amazing atmosphere is guaranteed by a talented local DJ. There will be no empty plate or glass on our all-inclusive standing reception. The open bar features hungarian sparkling wine, multiple wine options, and soft drinks.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Danube Palace, Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is Black Tie - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers) - we reserve the right to refuse the attendence to the event in case of inappropiate appearance clothing
- In case of late arrival the guest is not entitled to receive the missed elements of the program.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.