New Walking Tour of Old Nice / Castle Hill
➡️Discover Nice with a LOCAL - BORN AND RAISED⭐️
➡️TIPS of the BEST RESTAURANTS where local eats. (local food) ✨
The walking tour of Nice is an essential part of the time spent by all visitors to the Côte d'Azur: iconic sites and a dive into the fascinating history of the city await you!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED in NICE✅
➡️The tour lasts around 2H15 minutes give or take depending on how busy it is in the old town.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place Massena, 06000 Nice France
The walking tour of Nice is run by Local Guides Born and Raised in Nice, the walking tour is an essential part of any visitor’s time on the French Riviera: the iconic sights and a dive into the city’s compelling history awaits you!
Stop At: Old Town, 06000 Nice France
The stunning Old Town of Nice (known locally as Le Vieux Nice) is a lovely honeycomb of narrow streets, dotted with beautiful baroque churches, boutique shops and charming restaurants - hidden gems can be found around every corner! It’s a hive of activity with vibrant squares, buzzing both day and night.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castle Hill of Nice, 06300 Nice France
Discover the lively market of Cours Saleya, the famous Promenade des Anglais, the port of Old Nice, the Belanda Tower and the final destination of the historic hill of the Castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :GUIDED Walking Tour of Nice, 1 bis Place Massena, 06000 Nice, France
Return Detail :Ancien Chateau, Quai Rauba Capeu, 06300 Nice, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.