New River Tubing Adventure in Boone
When visiting the Appalachian Mountains of TN/NC, a River Adventure with Wahoo's is a MUST! The New River's gentle water flow makes it the ideal location for the first-timer and the perfect place for a relaxing "lazy river" tubing trip. Choose from a single run (usually about 3 hours) or rent a tube for all day fun. You can even bring your own tube or bring your eats and drinks with you down the river on a cooler tube! We guarantee the highest quality river experiences and uniquely provide private parking, picnic areas, hot showers, restroom facilities and changing rooms for your convenience. All ages and experience-levels are welcome and any size group can be easily accommodated. If you're looking for a vacation full of excitement and memories, a New River Tubing Adventure with Wahoo's is just right for you!
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Taxes & Fees included
- Changing Rooms & Restrooms
- Screened-in Picnic Shelter
- Riverside Picnic Area
- FREE Parking
- Nature & wildlife
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wahoo's Adventures Watauga River Outpost, 105 John Sheffield Private Drive, Elizabethton, TN 37644, USA
Meet us at Wahoo's Watauga River Outpost at 105 John Sheffield Drive Elizabethton, Tennessee.Where you have access to HOT-Showers, Changing Rooms, Restrooms, Screened-in Picnic Shelter, Riverside Picnic area, Private Beach and FREE Parking.
Please arrive 30-minutes early as the trip begins at the base of the highest TVA electrical producing dam in the Southeast and proceeds through a cliff-sided valley where the water is clear enough to see to the bottom twenty feet below. The Watauga River winds its way through the valley in a moderate, but fast moving fashion that is accentuated with class I and II rapids to keep you focused on the river itself. Around the next corner lies the Anaconda, a class III hydraulic that serves as an excellent chance to get splashed, and cooled off before continuing on with our rafting trip.
After an hour of twists, turns and a few rapids, the boat delivers you to a private pristine beach at the edge of the river and your journey’s end at our riverside
Departure Point :3380 Big Hill Rd, Todd, NC 28684, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All necessary Tubing equipment will be provided
- Professional Guide Safety Lesson
- Liability Wavier form will need to be filled out upon arrival.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.