New Orleans Night Sightseeing Flight
See the bright lights of New Orleans at night on a 45 or 60 minute sightseeing flight! While listening to commentary from the pilot, relax in a small sightseeing plane that seats a maximum of four passengers. Gaze down at illuminated city attractions such as the Port of New Orleans, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Mississippi River and more, and admire nighttime views of the French Quarter. If there is a sight that you particularly want to see, simply let the pilot know! The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to the sights that the group want to see.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Professional commercial pilot certified by the FAA with 20,000 hours of combined experience
- Live commentary
What's excluded :
- Pilot Gratuity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
You will get to see the highlights of the French Quarter as you fly over it on your airplane tour, including Jackson Square, cemeteries, and more.
Pass By: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, 1500 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70112-1216
You will get a great view of both the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and neighboring Smoothie King Center as you fly over New Orleans.
Pass By: Mississippi River, LA
Follow the Mississippi as it winds through New Orleans and see why it’s called the Crescent City.
Stop At: New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training, 5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126-8021
This is your starting and ending point for your tours, located at Lakefront Airport in New Orleans.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training, 5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm flight time.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children age 2 and younger are considered lap children and will be sitting on an adult’s lap. Children under 5 are required to sit in a DOT approved car seat that guests must provide. We do not have a car seat available.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking.
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning in the summer months.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft.
- There are no restrooms on board.
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags.
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations. Pregnant women are recommended to speak with their physician before flying.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 450 lbs and no individual can exceed 300 lbs.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff and landing.
- Infants must sit on laps
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival.
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be required to sign a safety waiver before take-off.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Only scheduled guests allowed. If temp. is high, you can't fly (fee applies). Masks avail. for purchase. All guests req'd to purchase a mic cover for flight (we can’t sanitize it). After 5:30pm, you'll need to prepurchase/bring exact change. Waiver, incl. COVID-19 liability release, req'd per guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.