New Off Road Adventure Beach & Desert
We will drive our Polaris UTVs through the Baja desert north of Cabo San Lucas and then head to beautiful Playa Migrino, where migratory gray whales can often be seen from January through March. This tour is great because you don't have to walk the busy streets of the city, you will feel the excitement of driving your RZR 4x4 into the arid desert and the beautiful white sand beach and ocean beyond - a great adventure that you can enjoy with the whole family!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmet, goggles, bandana, water, round trip transportation.
What's excluded :
- collision insurance for UTVs. Park entrance and land use $20 dlls
Explore in an extreme and super fun way driving your own UTV through the desert and the Migriño beach. Your bilingual guide will give you information about the unique flora and fauna. You will also learn about the history of our state. Always being in first place your security and fun.
• Playa Migrino, Mexico
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
must be 15 minutes before the pick up timePorts
- Marina Principal Cabo San Lucas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.