New Jerusalem Private Tour By Car
This place was created to make Holy Land more accessible for Russian people – and you have a chance to see one of the hugest and richest monasteries in the country!
Pick our bestselling tour to relax during a comfortable car ride across beatiful nature of Russia. You’ll be picked up at your hotel or apartment to take an hour long ride to New Jerusalem with our knoledgable guide who will tell you all you’ll want to hear about Russia. The monastery was built in 17th century by order of Patriarch Nikon as a residency and as a copy of the Holy Land in Jerusalem. All the geographical objects were renamed as if it was in Holy Land – river Jordan, Zion hill etc. Come and see how succesful this atempt was!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Automobile tour (with stops to walk and see)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly knowledgeable guide
- Entry tickets
- Entry/Admission - New Jerusalem Monastery of Resurrection
- Entry/Admission - Museum New Jerusalem
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Jerusalem Monastery of Resurrection, Sovetskaya St., 2, Istra 143500 Russia
17th century monastery. According to the plan a complex of Holy places of Palestine was to be recreated near Moscow
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Museum New Jerusalem, Novo-Iyerusalimskaya Emb., 1, Istra 143500 Russia
180 000 exhibits
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moscow.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.