New Delhi Evening Tour
Join us as we explore New Delhi in the evening. The monuments and wide avenues look even more impressive when brightly lit with an array of colors. Enjoy the city with the help of our experienced local guides .
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khan Market, Subramanium Bharti Marg, New Delhi India
Visit one of Delhi’s poshest neighbourhood hangouts: a complex where people flock to dine at restaurants, converse in cafes, and shop the latest trends.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lodhi Garden, Lodhi Rd, New Delhi 110003 India
Wander through this spectacular 90 acre garden and discover tombs, mosques and bridges built during the 15th century Sayyid and Lodhi periods. We’ll explain some nuances of Mughal design and traditional art reflected in these magnificent structures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
View India's memorial to the people who sacrificed their lives for Great Britain and India. At night, the monument is brightly lit and it stands as a glowing symbol for India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rashtrapati Bhawan, President's Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110004, India
See where the president lives and in the surrounding Secretariat buildings and Parliament House, where the world's largest democracy is run.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Learn about Sikhism and see the communal kitchen where anybody is allowed to eat for free while exploring the grounds of Delhi's largest Sikh temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Connaught Place, G-22 Marina Arcade, New Delhi 110001 India
Finish the tour in the heart of New Delhi. Connaught Place has a plethora of shopping, dining and entertainment options and is a transport hub to get anywhere in the city.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Return Detail :Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.