New Brunswick Shore Excursion: Bay of Fundy and More Tour
This tour offers a smaller group experience than the cruise lines at a better price. If you have ever wanted to see the highest tides in the world, mixed in with the historical nature of the quaint fishing villages then this is the best way to spend your time ashore in new Brunswick. Don't forget to visit the wave-carved sea caves in the sandstone cliff if the tide is low enough to allow access while you're there. It is a photographer's delight! There will also be an opportunity to purchase a mug of world-famous seafood chowder.
You also get to see the oldest farmers market in Canada in the old city part of the tour, dating back to 1876. This is a tour to make your time ashore a memorable one.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guarantee to get back to the ship ontime
- Famous Reversing Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fundy Bay Organic, 38 Water St, Saint John, New Brunswick E2L 2A5 Canada
Famous for having the highest tides in the world, the Bay of Fundy stretches across 170 miles from the provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia on Canada's east coast.
Pass By: St. Martins Sea Caves, Mac's Beach, St. Martins, New Brunswick Canada
See this quaint fishing village iwhere over the last 10 yearsdecade, it has become one of the most beautiful seaside vacation resorts. The village attracts artists and photographers wishing to capture the unspoiled beauty of the area.
Departure Point :2 Peters Wharf, Saint John, NB E2L 2A5, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Full instructions will come through of the exact meeting point at the cruise pier 14 days before your cruise.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/5/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.