Nevis Beach Break & Snorkel
Enjoy an exhilarating boat ride down St Kitts South East Peninsula to our Sister island Nevis for a beach break on beautiful Pinney’s beach where you will be greeted by your host and shown to your complimentary beach chair. After a brief rest stop, Reboard your boat for a short trip back to the tip of St Kitts, and a secluded bay for snorkeling. Your crew will assist you to don your snorkel equipment. Slip into the crystal clear water and explore among coral-encrusted boulders, which are home to sponges, fan corals & a myriad of different tropical fish & the occasional turtle.
After snorkeling re-board the boat for a 15-minute back ride to Pinney’s beach. For the next two hours, relax, sunbathe, swim or perhaps stroll the beach and purchase refreshments at one of the nearby restaurants.
Bottled water, juice, snorkeling equipment are included on the boat and a complimentary beer, Rum Punch or fruit punch at the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One welcome drink at beach after snorkel
- Bottled water - Availlable on Boat ride
- Soda/Pop - Available on boat
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Reserved Beach Chair
What's excluded :
Your crew will assist you to don your snorkel equipment. Slip into the crystal clear water and explore among coral-encrusted boulders, which are home to sponges, fan corals & a myriad of different tropical fish & the occasional turtle.
• Pinney's Beach, Charlestown Nevis
Departure Point :Port Zante Marina, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Zante Marina
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.