Nerja and Frigiliana from Costa del Sol, Private Trip
Do not miss this lovely trip to Nerja and Frigiliana, two of the most popular destinations in Costa del Sol.
These villages have kept their traditional charm and typical spanish village flavour.
See the amazing views from Nerja "Balcony of Europe" and visit the Caves, among the oldest in all the continent.
Enjoy the spectacular beaches in Nerja, considered among the most beautiful in Costa del Sol.
Smell the moorish atmosphere in Frigiliana, one of the prettiest and enchanting village in Spain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Private Round Trip Transfer
- Tickets to Caves
- Private Official Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cueva de Nerja
- Entry/Admission - The Old Fountain
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cueva de Nerja, Carr. de Bajada a Playa de Maro, s/n, 29787 Nerja Spain
Nerja is known as "The Balcony of Europe" and it was built on the remains of a fortress. Its geografically position makes this town a wonderful spot that offers spectacular views of the Mediterranean sea.
Nerja Caves are considered among the most important in Europe as they save the world oldest Neanderthal cave paintings and hundreds of Stalactites and Stalagmites.
The caves offer visitors many open sections that makes this place a fascinating day out for all the family.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Old Fountain, Plaza de la Fuente Vieja, Frigiliana Spain
Frigiliana is one of the most enchanting village in Spain. Its moorish neighbourough is one of the best preserved in the country with its well maintained whitewashed houses, colourful patios and and narrow streets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Pick up and Drop Off service at customer's accomodation in Marbella, Málaga, Puerto Banus, Fuengirola, Estepona, Benalmadena
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.