Nepalese goat cheese tasting with short trek near Kathmandu
Ever wonder to go for a short trek around Kathmandu valley, and experience the finest Nepali goat cheese and wine tasting tour. Explore natural vegetation, cheese factory and stay in a resort with scenic beauty. Located some 14 km from Kathmandu, it is the perfect place for people who want a break from the crowded and noisy Kathmandu. The ancient historical valley is beautiful surrounded by mountains and trees. Come and experience the authentic Nepali culture and ancient monuments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transfer
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation at best available Resort or Hotel
What's excluded :
- Barbecue at request
Day 1: Hotel pick up, drive to trek starting point and 4 hours trek
Stop At: Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
You will be received by your Guide at Hotel’s Lobby at 8 am and takes you to drive trek starting point. It is approximately 4 hours hike to the valley. Upon reaching, you would be served lunch. After lunch with some rest, visit the goat farm and factory with some cheese and wine. Afternoon explore the valley with a visit to Bhairav temple, Ashok Chaitya, Shivalaya and Satdhara. Evening lunch and night stay at resort.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at best available resort
Day 2: Hiking, boating and drive back to Kathmandu
Stop At: Chandragiri Hill, Kathmandu Nepal
Early morning after breakfast, hike 3 hours down to nearby Lake for boating. Enjoy boating with best natural view. Then after lunch at local restaurant, 3 hours scenic private vehicle drive to Kathmandu.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age should be 18 or above.
- Luxurious accommodation are not available on the site. Thus this tour is not luxurious one.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.