Nepal Mountain Tour - 7 Days (Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara)
The Mountain of Nepal Tour covers two view point. From Nagarkot, you can see the Dorje Lakpa, Mount Everest, Mount Manaslu, Langtang Range, Rolwaling Range and Everest Himalayan Range. As well as from Sarangkot, you can see Mount Fishtail in front of you as well as Annapurna Himalayan Range and Mount Dhaulagiri.
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days Destination: Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 Night hotel accommodation in Pokhara and 1 Night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure, and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by the company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part
- Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transferred you to your pre-booked hotel. Welcome drink followed by Nepal Mountain tour briefing.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square and then drive to Nagarkot. This is famous for sunrise and sunset view as well as panoramic view of the Himalaya.
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Wake up in the early morning for sunrise view. Mostly it shows from your room and better to go at your hotel’s roof. You can see the Annapurna, Langtang and Everest Himalaya range. After sunrise view, take breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu en-route Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square sightseeing.
Day 4 Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast in Hotel, your private vehicle is in ready position to transfer you to Pokhara. It is 7 hours drive and it is 210 KM far from Kathmandu. During this drive, you can observe green hills along with Trishuli River. You can have Lunch on the way. Normally Nepali food (Rice, Curry, Pickle, Chicken or mutton meat) is available for your lunch. Within 3 PM you will reach Pokhara, then after you will check in at your per-booked hotel.
Day 5 Full day Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning and ready for go to Sarangkot for the sunrise view of the Himalaya. You can see the graceful view of Mount Fishtail,Annapurna Range, Manaslu and beautiful Pokhara Valley. Also, you can do paragliding from this point too and take land in Pokhara. After returning back from Sarangkot get back to the hotel for breakfast and ready for sightseeing in Devi’s falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Bindabasini temple and international mountain museum. After dinner overnight in Hotel.
Day 6 Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast in Hotel, your private vehicle will be in ready position. Within seven hours you arrived in Kathmandu and take rest and shopping souvenir for your family and friends. This is the last day of Nepal Mountain Tour; we will provide farewell dinner and get back to
Day 7 Final Departure
Breakfast, free time till departure to international airport 3 hours before then your scheduled flight with sweet memories of Nepal
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.