NEON SIGN MAKING PARTY (Energy Efficiency Chat)
Compared with traditional glass neon lights, neon wall lights are brighter and more beautiful and are not easily damaged and broken, no noise, safe and environmentally friendly. Reducing energy consumption is one way to go green. Another is to reduce the amount of toxic materials released into the environment.
LEDs are good for both the environment and the bottom line:
LEDs also can last up to 25 times longer than incandescent and halogen lights, and up to three times longer than most compact fluorescent lights.
If more people used LEDs it could add up to significant energy savings.Energy.gov estimates that by 2027, widespread use of LED lighting in the U.S. could save the equivalent electrical output of 44 large electric power plants — a total savings of more than $30 billion at today's electricity prices. They also emit little heat, which means less money spent for cooling costs.
per adult from
What's included :
- All materials
What's excluded :
We are making Neon signage because its FUN and green.
I am really excited about sharing this class, and I expect it to fill to capacity :) Invite your friends, let's turn this into a party :)
The wood pieces range from 10X10 - 12X12 inches\\
There are also custom sizes, and materials, others prefer which aren’t the greenest choices.
This is a beginner’s course to neon sign making. More like a cheat version, or I should say the safer greener version, with no glass involved. This is also a more environmentally friendly approach to energy consumption as LED’s are a greener option for lighting.
We are setting the mood with personalized neon great music snacks and dranks.
Who's down to party, and leave with a sign??
FAQ: Will I take the sign home the same day?
Yes, You will be allowed to take your sign home.
Lateness: This is a class: you are not allowed to be more than 30 mins late to this class. This class starts 15 mins after arrival.
Departure Point :16 Cypress Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.