Nemea Wine Roads and Ancient Corinth Full Day Private Tour
We start our Tour from Athens, we will head west, along with the beautiful scenic coastal, until we reach the Corinth Canal. We will make a short stop and then, in about 15-20 minutes we will reach the Ancient Corinth. During the ancient times, the town of Corinth was considered one of the richest cities in Greece, due to the remains of the Temple of Apollo, during the 6th century BC and the Ancient Agora. This is also the place where Saint PAUL preached and lived for about two years of his life. At this point, we will drive through vineyards and olive trees, all the way to Nemea. Nemea is a small village with 40 Wineries. At this point, we will visit the Best Local Wineries and you will have the opportunity to taste some exceptional Greek Wines. After our visit to the Wineries, we will visit the Temple of Zeus and the Archaeological Museum of Nemea. Finally, you will have the opportunity to taste some Authentic Greek Recipies at a Local Taverna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Knowledgable Driver with a Luxurious Mercedes Vehicle
- Rates include tolls, parking fees and baggage charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Licensed guide (extra service)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Nemea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
The important location that connects Peloponnese with the rest of the mainland of Greece or connects the Aegean with the Ionian sea
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
One of the richest city-states in Greece with an amazing archaelogical site, including the Agora, the local museum, the Vima (The location where Paul was judged).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Ancient Corinth, Corinth 20007 Greece
The temple of Apollo at Corinth is one of the earliest Doric temples in the Peloponnese and the Greek mainland. Built around 560 B.C.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Acrocorinth, Corinth 200 07, Greece
"Upper Corinth", the acropolis of ancient Corinth, is a monolithic rock overseeing the ancient city of Corinth, Greece. In the estimation of George Forrest, “It is the most impressive of the acropolis of mainland Greece.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Nemea, Nemea 205 00 Greece
A small village with 40 Wineries.
Here in Greek mythology Heracles overcame the Nemean Lion of the Lady Hera, and here during Antiquity the Nemean Games were played, in three sequence, ending about 235 BC, celebrated in the eleven Nemean odes of Pindar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel (Any Hotel), Apartment, Piraeus port, Cruise ship or a specific place in the city of Athens.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Drivers are very experienced, friendly and knowledgeable about the Greek history, mythology and our culture. Love to share their knowledge and they will provide you with a lot of useful information but they cannot come with you inside the archaeological sites. In Greece drivers are not permitted to offer guide services within such premises, only licensed guides can and it is an extra service.
- This is a Private Tour. Only for You and for Your Group.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.