Neighborhood of the letters: Walk the literary madrid
Actors perform directly to your headset. Travel through the Literary Madrid, in a walk through the emblematic Barrio de las Letras, where you will discover some of the places that lived, inspired or that today pay homage to several of the great writers of Spanish literature, such as Cervantes and Lope de Vega.
Discover more tours and content of what to do in Madrid in Soundwalkrs app.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Madrid
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de las Cortes, Madrid Spain
The neighborhood of letters comes to life in this Soundwalk as you discover Cervantes story
Pass By: Casa Museo Lope de Vega, Calle Cervantes 11, 28014 Madrid Spain
Lope de Vega and the dispute in the neighborhood of letters in Madrid will be revealed.
Pass By: Convento de las Trinitarias Descalzas de San Ildefonso, Calle Lope de Vega 18, 28014 Madrid Spain
We will pass by the convent as we walk in Lope de vega street.
Departure Point :Plaza de las Cortes, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :2/19/2020 - 2/18/2021
2/19/2021 - 2/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Calle de las Huertas, Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.