Negril Hotel Transfer To Montego Bay Airport
Enjoy the convenience of travelling directly from your hotel to Montego Bay Airport. We guarantee total comfort and ensure a relaxed stress free trip. We take pride in offering professional drivers that are trained and certified by the Jamaica Tourist Board.
In addition all vehicles are licensed and insured by the requisite authorities.
Our representative will be waiting for you at the airports arrival terminal and closely track your flights for any changes or delays. Our customer service agents are available 24/7 to answer all your queries and complete your reservation when needed.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up/drop-offs for Negril hotels
- One-way or Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car base on availability
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a private transfers directly from your hotel's lobby in Negril to Montego Bay Airport . When you schedule a airport transfer with us you are guaranteed to have a car or van ready to pick you up on time. Dependability is absolutely important in airport shuttle transportation, so when you get off of the plane you do not have to stand around waiting for a cab, we will have your drive waiting for you.
Departure Point :1: Negril, Jamaica
2: Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :Round Trip Airport Transfers 8/10/2019 - 1/12/2022
Montego Bay Airport to Negril 11/13/2020 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Depart from Negril Hotel 11/13/2020 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.