Neer Waterfalls & Village Hike in Rishikesh
Neer Gaddu Waterfall is a famous waterfall for a small trek. The water flowing from natural rocky cliffs tempts the visitors to take a cool dip in the narrow stream. The trekking to the waterfall is an adventurous activity as it involves walking through the jungle on narrow trails. This is a beautiful waterfall and is extremely refreshing to stand near the waterfall.
There are two bridges on the waterfall and few resting stops. Butterflies of different species are seen fluttering around the wildflowers, adding beauty to this wonderful spot. Water, soft drinks, noodles, and tea are available here in small shops.
It is a mix of ascent treks and trails along the bank of the Ganges to reach up Neergaddu Waterfall. After having fun in crystal clear waterfalls, you climb up more to visit a village to see the local lifestyle and Himalayan culture and you get a chance to talk to them meet, have a tea with them, then get back to Rishikesh.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Neer waterfalls are located at a distance of 5 km from Rishikesh. It is the biggest waterfalls closed to Rishikesh. You get a stunning view of chains of mountains along with the Ganges river. It is a mix of walks and treks up to waterfalls, 2 km walks on the Badrinath Highway and rest of distance in the mountains, after waterfalls, a steep climb ( 1 km ) after that easy trek up to the Neer village along with Himalayan water streams and woods.
• Neer Garh Waterfall, Neergarh Waterfall Road, Rishikesh 249137 India
Departure Point :Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the guest from the guest location as well as per pre-agreed pick up point in Rishikesh.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Trekking shoes and torusers
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.