Neapolitan Pizza Lesson
Discover the secrets of one of naples oldest arts and enjoy a fantastic lesson about the one pf the most important Neapolitan food recognized by Unesco: the pizza!
You can learn every step of preparing pizza, from mixing the dough, to rolling it out, and then cooking it in the wood- burning oven. When the work is finished, you can enjoy tasting the results of your efforts.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Learn how to prepare an authentic neapolitan pizza,following the philosophy of keep it simple and use only the finest local produce.We will talk about the "ideal" products, we will prepare the dough by hands to be able to understand the right consistency, we'll roll the dough on the counter of pizzaiolo and, after having covered it with tomato, Campana buffalo mozzarella, basil and olive oil.Then the funniest part will begin, the cooking process in a wood fired pizza oven! Finally, everyone will eat the result of their work, pizza a portafglio (folded in four).For the last hour you will enjoy a moment of conviviality as the Neapolitans love, at the table in front of traditional Neapolitan pizzas signed by our instructors!
Departure Point :Hotel-Ristorante Mec (Pompei), Via Plinio, 52, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.