N'Djamena Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with BBQ Dinner
This guided 10-hour N'Djamena city tour includes secret back streets and real lifestyle experiences with the locals of this incredible city. This is in addition to exploring all of the staple must-see spots in N'Djamena that should not be missed! Your guides truly enjoy showing guests a side of Chad that you would not find in any guidebook.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- BBQ dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Musee National N'Djamena (National Museum)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Mosque N'Djamena
- Entry/Admission - N'Djamena Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Be picked up from your N'Djamena hotel in mid-morning by your professional guide in a private, clean, and secure vehicle. An orientation is the first part of the day's focus, including the must-see spots such as the colorful market, the National Museum, the Cathedral, the Great Mosque, and the Artisanal Center. Your guide speaks English and French and is licensed and educated in the history of Chad spanning from the end of WWII and the German aerial bombing, through to the present-day state of the economy and law.
The day also includes exploring secret back streets and insights into the culture many don't get to experience while they are in Chad. Exploring the culture in N'Djamena is a really wonderful and raw experience that many skip out on. These are the moments that can make for the best of memories.
In the late evening, take a small stroll through the town center and the fisherman's market in Dembé, fresh with the catch from Lake Chad. Enjoy a nice BBQ dinner that evening before being taken back to your accommodations.
Departure Point :Pickup from any N'Djamena hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.