NB1D- Hoa Lu- Trang An - Bich Dong
- pickup and drop off services by Limousine
- Entrance Fee, boat Fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong Pagoda
- English Speaking Language tour Guide
- Lunch Serves at Local Restaurant
- Berevages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses and those not clearly mentioned above
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Hoa Lư (華閭) was the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. It lies in Trường Yên Thượng village, Hoa Lư District, Ninh Bình Province. The area is one of ricefields broken by limestone mountains, and is approximately 90 km south of Hanoi. Together with Phát Diệm Cathedral, Tam Cốc-Bích Động, Bái Đính Temple, Tràng An, and Cúc Phương, Hoa Lư is a tourist destinations in Ninh Bình Province.
In the late 10th century, Hoa Lư was the capital as well as the economic, political and cultural center of Đại Cồ Việt, an independent Vietnamese polity founded in 968 A.D. by the local warlord Đinh Bộ Lĩnh (posthumously known as Đinh Tiên Hoàng, or "First Dinh Emperor"), following years of civil war and a violent secessionist movement against China's Southern Han Dynasty. Hoa Lư was the native land of the first two imperial dynasties of Vietnam: the Đinh founded by Đinh Tiên Hoàng, and the Early Lê founded by Lê Đại Hành. Following the demise of the Lê Dynasty, in 1010 Lý Công Uẩn, the founder of the Lý Dynasty, transferred the capital to Thăng Long (now Hanoi), and Hoa Lư became known as the "ancient capital."
The capital at Hoa Lư covered an area of 300 ha (3.0 km2), including both the Inner and Outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exists, and few vestiges of the 10th century remain. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Đinh Tiên Hoàng and Lê Đại Hành, their sons, and Queen Dương Vân Nga, who was married first to Đinh Tiên Hoàng and then to Lê Đại Hành. The tomb of Đinh Tiên Hoàng is located on nearby Mã Yên mountain, while the tomb of Lê Đại Hành lies at the foot of the mountain.
Pass By: Bich Dong Pagoda, Ngu Nhac Son Mountains, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Bich Dong pagoda is one of the most attractive landmark in Ninh Binh. It is also known as the second beautiful cave of the Southern, after Huong Tich cave in Ha Tay.
Bich Dong pagoda is located on Truong Yen mountains, Ninh Hai commune, Hoa Lu district, Ninh Binh province. The pagoda was built in the style of “三” which is meaning “three” in Chinese word. It includes 3 separate pagodas: Bottom pagoda, Middle pagoda and Top pagoda, leaning on the mountain from the bottom to the top. The Bottom pagoda have 5 rooms with huge wooden and stone pillars. The pagoda worships Buddha and 3 masters: Chi Kien, Chi The, Chi Tam, who had set up and built Bich Dong Pagoda. The two statues outside are Nam Tao – Bac Dau, who manage birth and death book. There is a big stone stele to remember the name of the contributors of building Bich Dong Pagoda.
Pass By: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
THE TRANG AN GROTTOES IN NINH BINH, VIETNAM
April 1, 2016
The most popular attraction to visit in Ninh Binh are the Trang An Grottoes. The grottoes consists of a handful of caves and rocks towering out from a large network of canals and lakes.
Departure Point :Option1: Your Hotel in Hanoi Old QuaterOption2: Hanoi Opera House
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Same Departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.