Nazca Lines Fly Over Tour
Fly over the Nazca Desert of Peru to see the Nazca Lines, scratched on the surface of the ground between 500 BC and 500 AD. Get aerial views of the arid plateau, and discover one of archaeology's greatest enigmas as you admire the stylized figures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- See the mysterious Nazca Lines of the Nazca Desert in southern Peru on a 30-minute fly over, and get privileged views of the stylized figures of spiders, monkeys, fish, and hummingbirds scrathed on the surface of the arid plateau some time between 500 BC and 500 AD.
According to legend, the lines can only be seen from the air, and your flight will take you over the high plateau of the desert where the figures were etched into the reddish earth when the ancient Nazca culture flourished.
Due to the sheer quantity and continuity of the geoglyphs, the Nazca Lines are considered among the most important finds of the 20th century. You will see living creatures, including stylized plants and imaginary beings, as well as geometric figures that are several kilometers long.
Believed to have ritual astronomical functions, there are a number of theories behind the lines and their construction. Although you won’t solve their mystery, you will get to appreciate them from the sky, along with views of one of the driest places on earth.
Departure Point :• Pick up from hotel or bus station
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 90 kilograms, will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.