Nazare and Obidos on private tour
For those who enjoy fish and seafood, Nazaré is almost a culinary paradise: freshly cooked fish cooked in different ways, from Caldeirada to Nazarena to grilled sardines, bass and sea bass, or delicious lobster.
Historic Portuguese Village, county seat, Óbidos is like an open museum, where pages of history are written and breathes a medieval atmosphere that makes one think you are in ancient times.
Conquered from the Moors by the troops of the first Portuguese King, D. Afonso Henriques, in 1148, Óbidos was, until 1883, a land of queens, and perhaps that is why it has kept its romantic and picturesque environment so well preserved over the centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Informative Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Guide inside the Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia da Nazare, Nazare Portugal
Site now known for the largest and largest waves in the world.
Free time to walk around the beach area with local trade and gastronomy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelo de Obidos, Rua Direita Santa Maria, Obidos 2510-079 Portugal
Free time to visit this unique village of Portugal
The medieval village of Óbidos is one of the most picturesque and well preserved in Portugal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Enter your full Pick-up Address at your Hotel or Guest HousePorts
- Lisbon Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.