Navy Pier Photo Shoot and Walking Tour
Rather than taking selfies everywhere you go or trusting a stranger to take a picture for you, leave capturing the special moments to us. You will be escorted by a local professional photographer who will guide you through your chosen route and will take pictures of your experience so you can return home with the ultimate souvenir.
Your photo tour includes:
-1 or 2-hour private session with a professional, local photographer
-High-resolution edited images delivered via a private online gallery within 24-48 hours
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Private walking tour along Navy Pier and the surrounding area
- Professional photographer to take pictures of you throughout the tour
- Private online gallery of edited images from your shoot delivered within one to two days
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
For the majority of this tour you will be walking along Navy Pier and having your photo taken with it's unique personality, lake views, and city views.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Milton Lee Olive Park, 500 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60611-3779
Milton Lee Olive Park offers incredible city views and amazing photo opportunities.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oak Street Beach, 1000 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60611-5303
If time allows, Oak Street Beach is nestled right next door to Milton Lee Olive Park where we can capture some great beach photos with a skyline background.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :700 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Return Detail :Milton Lee Olive Park, E Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.