The Navigation Trail allows all ages to take a walk in the dark. Enjoy the trail after the golf courses close, the horses are bedded, and the kids are fed. It is a great way to spend an evening with family and friends as well as visitors and guests. Before or after completing the Navigation course, enjoy our beer garden with wines, a NAV brew, and s'mores while playing bar sports or watching kids play on The Beach. As an after dark activity our hours will vary.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Come after dark! The Navigation Trail takes you on a self-guided adventure through the National Athletic Village's two miles of wooded trails. You will be given a flashlight with the task of following reflective tacks hidden throughout the trails. Along your journey, hunt for treasures signified by reflective tacks. Work in teams or as individuals if you want to race. Or enjoy a leisurely evening stroll through the beautiful long leaf pine forest.
• National Athletic Village, 201 Air Tool Dr, Southern Pines, NC 28387-3433
Departure Point :201 Air Tool Dr, Southern Pines, NC 28387, USA
Departure Time :2/10/2020 - 11/14/2021
Monday: 03:00 PM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 03:00 PM - 10:00 PM Friday: 03:00 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 02:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring Sunblock and Bug Repellent if desired
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.