Navigation: Beagle Postcards
We will enjoy a relaxing catamaran sailing through the historic and challenging Beagle Channel, cradle of countless historic shipwrecks in these icy waters south of the Strait of Magellan. One of the objectives will be to obtain the typical postcard with the lighthouse.
We set sail from the local tourist dock along the wide Ushuaia Bay, observing the city of Ushuaia.
We will sail around the Island of the Birds where we appreciate the Fuegian bird watching Skúas, Black-browed Albatross, Steam Ducks, Cauquenes, Cook Gulls and Gray Gulls; and from Isla de los Lobos where we can see specimens of sea lions with one and two hairs. Both islands belong to the Bridges archipelago. Upon reaching the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse (The Illuminators or also the colloquially misnamed the Lighthouse of the End of the World), we can appreciate the colonies of Imperial Cormorants and Rock Cormorants.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Isla de Los Pajaros, Beagle Channel, Ushuaia Argentina
We will mainly observe Cormorants. It is also possible to appreciate Skúas, Black-browed Albatross, Steam Ducks, Cauquenes, Cook Gulls and Gray Gulls
Pass By: Las Margaritas, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
We can observe specimens of sea lions of one and two hairs
Pass By: Faro Les Eclaireurs, Ushuaia Argentina
The photo that all travelers look for while sailing on the Beagle Channel: the famous Les Eclaireurs lighthouse (the Illuminators or also colloquially misnamed the End of the World Lighthouse)
Departure Point :Muelle Turistico, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.