Navagacion to the Amazon River - Iquitos
We will navigate through the Itaya River until we reach one of the natural wonders of the world ... the Amazon River, here we can appreciate its magnitude and its fauna such as pink dolphins and other species.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- boat transportation
- Entry/Admission - Amazon River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yakumama Amazon Tours, Iquitos 16000 Peru
We will navigate from the pier of the Iquitos Boulevard along the Itaya River and we can see the city from the river
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Amazon River, Iquitos 16000 Peru
If you select this option we will go to the crossing with the Amazon River and we will sail and we can occasionally see the dolphins sailing.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Yakumama Amazon Tours - Iquitos, Malecón Tarapaca, Iquitos 16002, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.