Nauyaca Waterfalls Nature Park from Manuel Antonio
These majestic waterfalls are one of the main attractions of the southern region in Costa Rica, not only for their natural scenic beauty, which offers the tourist moments of recreation and fun.
Nauyaca Waterfalls is the ideal place, for those in search of nature and adventure. They are a reference point for adventure ecotourism as they are recognized worldwide for their beauty and the excellent services they provide.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nauyaca Waterfalls Nature Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nauyaca Waterfalls Nature Park, San Salvador, Baru Barú, Baru 11909 Costa Rica
Our driver gonna pick you up at your lodge in Manuel Antonio, to drive you on a trip for around 1 hour and 20 minutes to be at the main office of Nauyaca Waterfall Nature Park but, during the trip, there is a force stop to see El Diamante Waterfall from the distance. Once checked in, you will be taken in a farm tractor vehicle to reach the ranch where the dressing rooms and bathrooms are, where at the same time you will have great views of the countryside landscape. Then it will take a 15-minute descent walk until you reach the waterfalls not missing a chance to see some wildlife on the way. Once you get there, you will fall in love with the pretty waterfalls, you can enjoy it for around 1.5 hours, time enough for swimming, take beautiful pictures, and relax. After that, the walk back will take 25 minutes to the ranch, where our farm tractor driver gonna be waiting for you to get to the main office and enjoy a delicious lunch. Finally, we will drive you back to your hotel or lodge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know if you have a different pickup location beside the options provided. We normally include the transportation roundtrip from Quepos and Manuel Antonio area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- El tour se opera con un mínimo de dos personas, en reservas de una sola persona queda sujeto a lista de espera de completar el mínimo de operación.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- El guía evitara tener contacto con artículos personales y electrónicos de los clientes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.