Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve has biodiversity with many habitats such as secondary rain forest, mangroves, marshes, mudflats, prawn ponds, fish ponds and coastline trails. These habitats have an amazing number of species of flora and fauna. It is one of the important site for the East Asian Australasian Shorebirds Flyway Site Network. Migratory birds fly from the north to the south to avoid the winter during September to March.
We have guides who have many years of guiding experience in Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 301 Neo Tiew Crescent Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Singapore 718925 Singapore
Educational tour:- on awareness of environmental conservation and experience the biodiversity of the nature reserve.
Tourist attraction:- A place for nature lovers; watching migratory birds, strolling along the mangrove boardwalk to enjoy the amazing mangrove and the little creatures such as fiddler carbs and mudskippers on the mudflat; enjoying the tranquility of the nature reserve with its many habitats; looking out for estuarine crocodiles and the Smooth-coated otters in the river, etc.
Migratory Birds Season is from Sep to Mar. The best time for watching most migratory birds is Nov-Dec.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Wetland Centre, 301 Neo Tiew Cres, Singapore 718925
Traveler pickup is offered
Kranji MRT Station
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Visitor Centre, 60 Kranji Way, Singapore 739453
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please take care of your own personal hygiene at all time while travelling. Thank you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.