Nature Park Žumberak - Best Of The Best (e-bike tour)
The light breeze from beautiful nature of Žumberak will help you to stop thinking about everyday rush, work, worries, traffic, trains... All these waterfalls, rivers, small sandy beaches with perfectly clear water, cute little bridges, domestic breeding food are waiting for your visit. If you order a fresh trout, the owner of the restaurant catches it in front of you, it can't be fresher than that, right?
Have you ever seen a waterfall 40 meters high whose water twinkles in the light? You will now. At 40 meters in height, the Sopot waterfall has three separate areas where the water cascades and twinkles in the light.
The length of bike ride about 60 kilometers, the best thing about that are e-bikes. No one will get tired or exhausted and everybody will be able to see beautiful nature of the Nature Park Žumberak. All these acclivity and descents will not be problem for anyone because of e-bikes.
Join us at this beautiful adventure and take home some beautiful memories. :)
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Choose between fresh trout, grill or vegetarian meal.
- Soda/Pop - Choose between juice, water, beer...
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmets. Wearing helmets is necessarily. Customers can use their own helmets if they want.
- E-bike delivery to the place of departure
- Licensed bike guide
- Refreshments at eco center Budinjak (energy bar)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nature Park Zumberak, Stojdraga 2, Bregana Croatia
The area of Žumberak and the Samoborsko gorje (Samobors’s surrounding hills) was designated a nature park as a protected natural resource by the Act of the Croatian parliament on 28th May, 1999. A nature park is a vast wild or partly cultivated area of countryside and/or sea, ecologically valuable on international or national level with important countryside, educational, cultural, historical, tourist and recreational resources.
Travelers will be in the nature park the whole time, here they will be able to see all rivers, small sandy beaches and waterfalls.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Sopote Waterfall, 10457, Sopote, Croatia
The Sopot waterfall is the biggest waterfall in the Nature park Žumberak - Samoborsko gorje. At 40 meters in height, the waterfall has three separate areas where the water cascades and twinkles in the light. It is located on fascinating 700 metres above sea level, and it is divided by cascades into three parts with a total height of 40 metres down which the water falls on the meadow in the bottom. Still, before falling to the ground, it uses its power to move the water mill placed below the waterfall, creating an image not many would imagine in the middle of a magical forest. Travelers will be able to see this beautiful waterfall and take some pictures if they want.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 10430, Slapnica, Samobor, Croatia
The canyon of the river Slapnica is protected landscape because of its exceptional beauty and attractive process of forming gypsum on many locations. The canyon of the Slapnica stream is some 10 kilometres long and in its protected landscape hides a twin of the Vranjak waterfall – the Brisalo waterfall. Travelers will be able to see river slapnica and take some photos if they want.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Slap Brisalo - Slapnica, 10455, Staničići Žumberački, Croatia
Brisalo waterfall in the Slapnica canyon falls 15 m from the limestone rock. The special atmosphere is at the foot of the waterfall, in the shape of a large amphitheatre, with moist rocks covered with aquatic algae, moss and fern, as well as various plants which grow around water. Travelers will be able to see waterfall Brisalo and take some photos if they want.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bistro Žumberački raj, Žamarija 1, 10455, Žamarija, Croatia
Bistro Žumberak paradise (Žumberački raj) is located in the untouched nature, in the heart of the protected Nature Park Žumberak. In the bistro Žumberački raj you will find local cuisine that guarantees specialties based on organic products from the slopes of the Žumberak mountains.
Travelers will here be able to have lunch and something to drink.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :10455, Žamarija, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/2/2020 - 10/24/2021
7/2/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our bikes and other equipment are sanitized before and after every tour. Bike guide checks temperature before every tour. Since we are in the nature and not in closed places, masks are unnecessarily and optional and bike guide has hand-sanitizer for everyone.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.