Nature Hike in Lofoten
Immerse yourself in the dramatic scenery surrounding Austvågøya Island, one of the main isles in the Lofoten archipelago. Let a local guide lead you on a leisurely 3-hour nature walk, suitable for all skill levels. Take in the soothing sight of cobalt waters and craggy peaks while admiring the extraordinary landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small-group tour walking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Upon hotel pickup you’re transferred to the starting point of your 3-hour guided hike, which covers a distance of about 5 miles (8 km) — suitable for all skill levels. This seasonal excursion is a great way to connect with the natural treasures of Austvågøya Island, one of the larger islands in the Lofoten archipelago.
Set out with a group and follow your guide on foot through a wondrous landscape. From sweeping vistas of mountain lakes to the subtle beauty of tiny arctic flowers, the panoramic scenery of the enchanting Lofoten Islands changes with each step.
You’ll stop for snacks and photo ops before return transport to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.