Nature escape in Petite Camargue
To explore the Petite Camargue quietly, follow Isabelle in an authentic region where birds of ponds, bulls and horses live together peacefully. Come and discover the traditions of Camargue, listen to its History as well as the stories of its producers.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - les délices du Scamandre - Anne Marie et Olivier RIBOULET coordonnées GPS Latitude : 43.605651 | Longitude : 4.357944
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: les délices du Scamandre - Anne Marie et Olivier RIBOULET coordonnées GPS Latitude : 43.605651 | Longitude : 4.357944, 11 951, D 179, Route des Iscles, 30800 Saint-Gilles, France
You will discover the work or breeding bulls in a beautiful natural area where birds, horses and other animals of Camargue leave together.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :95 Boulevard d'Antigone, 34000 Montpellier, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.