Nature Combo: Snowmobile Safari with Ice Fishing and Picnic
Access Lapland specializes in karting on ice and snowmobile safaris.
Every year we serve thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world.
For Snowmobile Safaris our experience, knowledge and the use of professional safety gear ensures the safety of every participant on our safaris. To provide the performance, we use the newest snowmobile models of the locally made Lynx brand. For the driving comfort, we only use quality clothing, gloves and safety gear. Our local guides have a wide knowledge of the area and years of experience to ensure customers are safe and have the maximum of enjoyment during the safari.
All our activities are operated from our "OUNASPAVILJONKI ICE ADVENTURE RESORT" which is 5 minutes from Rovaniemi City Center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Thermal Clothing and Safety Gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 2hours snowmobile driving
- Ice fishing experience
- Open fire Picnic
What's excluded :
Spend a day in Lapland like a local. The most common way locals spend a day off is by riding a snowmobile and go ice fishing. We start this safari by driving a snowmobile along a beautiful frozen river valley, trying to find the perfect spot for ice fishing. When we have found the perfect spot, we try out our luck with ice fishing. If you are lucky and catch a fish that is big enough, our guide will prepare it for you by an open fire. We also grill some sausages and enjoy the scenery view of the river valley. The tour is suitable for everyone, also for families with children.
Departure Point :Pekankatu 4, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.