Nature and society in the desert
"The secret of the beauty of the desert is that it holds a source of living water ..." As the little prince says, the desert is magical and hides many opportunities. As someone who lives and breathes the desert, I invite you to break away from the familiar and go out with me on a social and cultural journey. The desert tours that I offer are suitable for every group and offer an encounterment of nature and local cultures - desert towns, remoted settlements, Bedouin villages and more.
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tel Arad National Park, Road 80, Beersheba Israel
Visit of the community of the village Har Amasa, an isolated village on a mountain peak, located between forest and deser
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Har Amasa, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Hura, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.