Natural Wine Tasting & more
Meanwhile you are tasting local food and wine with a spectacular view from my terraced vineyard, discover a little bit of history of our borderlands: a story about wine, where agriculture intertwines with different languages and knowladges.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
- Snacks - Mixed cold cuts and cheeses
What's excluded :
- A wine experience in the cradle of Prosecco wine.
We will begin our experience with a very short walk (5min) that will take us from the meeting point to my vineyard. Once we arrive in the vineyard, a spectacular panorama will open on the Gulf of Triest: here I will guide you in the tasting of still and sparkling wines accompanied by typical products.
During the tasting I will tell you a bit of history of these borderlands and why we call our sparkling wine Prosekar and not Prosecco.
Throughout this experience you will discover:
- where not only the name but also the Prosecco wine derives from
- why I will welcome you with "Dobrodošli!"
• Mixed cold cuts and cheeses
Departure Point :Laghetto Di Contovello, Località Prosecco - Contovello, 223, 34151 Prosecco-Contovello TS, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.