Natural History Walk
Come and enjoy, learn and be surprised by the wonders hidden in the cloud forest of Monteverde.
Walk the trails of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, one of the largest of these protected areas, with more than 4500 hectares. Discover more than 500 species of miniature orchids in the canopy of large trees, while vines, ferns, mosses and lichens occupy the rest of the space.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Rain Jacket
- walking boots
- Sun block
Discover more than 500 species of miniature orchids in the canopy of large trees, while vines, ferns, mosses and lichens occupy the rest of the space.
After picking up at the hotel we will go approximately to the Reserve of your choice to start a dream tour. The most recognized Cloud Forest in the world to discover the secrets of the forest. Explore the biodiversity of this area, with more than 130 species of mammals, 430 species of birds, 120 species of amphibians and reptiles and for plant lovers almost 5000 species.
Walk through the cloud forest guided by a local expert. While walking the trails, you will see natural landscapes caressed by the clouds. On the other hand, the continental division, considered one of the most important geographical and hydrographic characteristics of the region as it runs through the main mountain range of Costa Rica.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- durante la experiencia se toman fotografías que luego se envían vía E-mail y (o) AirDrop para evitar el contagio al máximo.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.