Nativos Corcovado -mangroves Tour
explore this primary mangroves forest and rever canals to search flora and fauna all from the comfort of the boat.
This Area nest more then 100 species of Birds,including the endemic humminbird and we also canfine many others species of animals-
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Transfer, fees entrence, Tour Guide ,Snack
- Entry/Admission - Nativos Corcovado / Tours and Travel
What's excluded :
- Camara, mosquito repelent, sunblock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nativos Corcovado / Tours and Travel, 75metros este de la escuela de Drake Provincia de Puntarenas Drake Bay, 60503, Costa Rica
Discover the diversity of wildlife in the terraba-sierpe mangroves.
this estuary sistem cover more then 67000 acres of flooded forest along sierpe river., protect since 1994., it the largest mangrove forest on CostaRica pacific Coast.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Nativos Corcovado / Tours and Travel, 75metros este de la escuela de Drake Provincia de Puntarenas Drake Bay, 60503, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up at.Nativos Corcovado Office. at 6 am .
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.