(Nationals and Residents) Entrance tickets Self-guided tour Ecocentro Danaus
The Ecocentro Danaus reserve is the closest to the town of La Fortuna, this undoubtedly makes it a good option to visit and meet nature quickly. all the staff are attentive to provide you with a unique and pleasant experience.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ecocentro Danaus
What's excluded :
- Use of observation equipment
- Cover mouths / You can buy them at the reception
- Visit: Ecocentro Danaus, entrada a aguzul 6oo metros alajuela La fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, 21007, Costa Rica
Private Biological Reserve with more than 200sps of birds to Identify or photograph. It has a zoo-butterfly farm, a natural lagoon that houses the largest colony of chocuacos in the Arenal area and much more.
Departure Point :Ecocentro Danaus, entrada a aguzul 6oo metros alajuela La fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, 21007, Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- requires use of mouth covers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.