National Park Tour with Fox Island
The Kenai Fjords National Park Tour with a stop on Fox Island will take you to Kenai Fjords National Park, home to abundant wildlife, alpine and tidewater glaciers and breathtaking scenery. On this 8.5-hour cruise we also visit the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge, home to a large variety of whales, seabirds, stellar sea lions, sea otters and more. Lunch is included and will be served on board. For dinner, you’ll stop at our private lodge on Fox Island for seated dinner in our exclusive dining lodge.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 8.5 hour sightseeing cruise
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- On-board wildlife guide
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fox Island, Kenai Fjords National Park, AK
Kenai Fjords Tours is pleased to welcome you to picturesque Fox Island, in the heart of Resurrection Bay. Your exploration of Kenai Fjords National Park is enhanced by a chance to step off the boat, stroll the beach and explore on land. This island is rich in inspiration and character.
Once you arrive at Fox Island, head in to our cozy Day Lodge for a sumptuous meal of crab cakes, salads and rolls, which are included in your tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward Highway, Seward, AK
In Kenai Fjords National Park, over half of the landmass is covered by the enormous Harding Icefield, a thousand-foot block of ice that dates back to the last Ice Age. The Harding spills out in all directions in the form of glaciers. Some stretch northwest into rugged hills of the Kenai Peninsula. Others—five of them, to be exact—reach as far as the sea along the craggy coast of the Gulf of Alaska.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Kenai Fjords Tours, 1304 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; layers are recommended
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, binoculars and camera recommended
- Vegetarian option is available for lunch and dinner; please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.