National park Tara - private day tour
With beautiful nature, amazing food and landscapes that will take your breath away, National park Tara will easily make its way to your heart. If you want to uncover splendour of Tara, but do not have much time, with this one full day tour from Belgrade we will make the most of your time. And here are the highlights: Perucac lake, Drina river, Banjska rock viewpoint, Zaovine Lake, house on the Drina river, Mokra Gora village and Wooden town, Emir Kusturica
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On this tour we start at 8 am, after pick up and 1,5h of driving on a bussy road, we countinue our journey throughout picturesque landscape of Povlen mountain and once we leave Povlen we will be at the bottom of Tara National park. Our first stop in Tara area for making photos will be unique little house on the rock in the middle of Drina river. Just 15 minutes after we will reach Perucac village and see the shortest river in Serbia - Vrelo which makes 10 m high waterfall. Than, road leads us up to Tara mountain and our next stop will be Zaovine lake where we will enjoy peacefulness and beauty on the top of the mounatain. Here, we usually have break for optional lunch. Than we drive to another highlight of Tara - Banjska rock viewpoint with amazing view of Drina canyon and some hiking (around 30 min). Our sightseeing of Tara ends with visit to wooden town Mecavnik which was built by Serbian famous film director Emir Kusturica, after filming the movie "Life is the miracle" in the area. Transfer back to Belgrade where we arrive in the late evening.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Belgrade, hotel pickup.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :The same as departure location or another location in Belgrade.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.