National Park Plitvice Lakes Small Group Tour from Split or Trogir
Take a day trip from Split or Trogir to explore Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's most beautiful national park. Do not miss breathtaking landscapes that include a series of colorful lakes and waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Skip the line admition
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry ticket to national park Plitvice Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Choose either Split or Trogir as your starting point on this full-day trip to the Plitvice lakes.
Take in breathtaking views of Trogir, Split, and the surrounding area along the way, including panoramas of the Adriatic and the green mountains of Lika.
See the 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls. The site is on UNESCO’s Natural and Cultural Heritage list.
On your walk you’ll see how the Korana River creates a multitude of waterfalls, passing through and over caves.
At Kozjak lake you’ll enjoy a boat ride. Head toward Prošćansko lake, where an electric train will take you back to the beginning of your adventure.
You’ll have enough time here to enjoy lunch or coffee at the Plitvice lakes or in one of the traditional restaurants on the way back. In the afternoon you will start your ride back to Split/Trogir. Around 7:30 pm you will come on your destination.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: South Tours Travel Agency, Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: South Tours Travel Agency Trogir, Ul. Hrvatskih mučenika 28, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your hotel 30 minutes before the tour starts. If we need to change the pick up time, we will inform you one day before the tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Ticket price:April, May and October: Adults 180 HRK, Student* 110 HRK, Children 7-17 years 50 HRK, Children 0-6 years Free of charge
- Ticket price:June, July, August and September: Adults 300 HRK, Student* 200 HRK, Children 7-17 years 120 HRK, Children 0-6 years Free of charge
- Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise will need to pay an adult price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.