National Park Personalized Waterfall & Hot Springs Hike
Roundtrip private transportation, bilingual guide, National Park entrance fee, lunch, beverages, fruits, towels, and great knowledge about this type of forest
What to Bring:
Comfortable shoes and clothes for physical activity, sunscreen, bug spray, bathing suit underneath your hiking clothes, change of clothes for the ride back
Departure: 6:15 am
Return: Approximately 5:00pm
Drive Time: 1h 45mins
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation, National Park Entrance Fee
- Free Wifi & A/C Onboard, Bilingual Chauffeur / Guide, Beverages, Snacks, Insured Vehicle
- Lunch - Typical Costa Rican
- Entry/Admission - Rincon de La Vieja National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rincon de La Vieja National Park, Costa Rica
We will hike through the tropical dry forest, passing through 3 different trails. Starting in a shaded trail with dense vegetation and bigger size trees, we will pass a couple of freshwater creeks until we reach a big prairie with a great landscape. The prairie is full of incredible volcanic rocks, given a unique color by being exposed to the powerful Guanacaste sunlight year-round. We will then begin descending as we enjoy the sound of a close-by river. Making our way through giant rocks until spotting the beautiful 130ft waterfall. The water is perfect for a refreshing swim after the hike, and for cooler days, there is even a small hot spring with warm water. A delicious Costa Rican lunch will be waiting for us in the nearest hacienda before we head to the natural hot springs of Rio Negro, where the water is heated by the volcano. You can relax and do a soothing volcanic mud bath while we spoil you with your favorite drink.
This experience requires a good amount or decent physical activity. It is about a 4-hour hike total, more or less depending on your physical ability. Please keep in mind the National Park is closed on Mondays.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Included all Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, and other rental homes in Playa Grande, Tamarindo, Conchal, and Brasilito Area. - Pick up from RIU HOTEL has an extra fee of $20 per person. - Pick up from JW MARRIOTT HOTEL has an extra fee of $20 per person. - Pick up from Flamingo, Potrero, Las Catalinas has an extra fee of $10 per person. Airports
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under due to the amount of walking or people with bad knees.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.