National Park - Perito Moreno Glacier - (Optional Nautic Safari)
Excursion to Los Glaciares National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. On this visit there will be a short walk along the walkways and balconies, to contemplate the greatness of the Perito Moreno Glacier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- According to the chosen option includes ticket navigation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- ticket to the Glacier, it must be paid on the day of the excursion in Argentine pesos
- Entry/Admission - Pasarelas Perito Moreno
- Entry/Admission - Glaciar Perito Moreno
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Along the way to the National Park, you can observe different environments: from the Patagonian steppe to the Magellanic forest, discovering various types of flora and fauna of the region.
Stop At: Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
On the way, it makes two stops: one of them to admire the Argentinian lake and the other in the "Curva de los Suspiros" or "impressive panoramic view", where it has the first view of the Moreno glacier.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pasarelas Perito Moreno, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate 9405 Argentina
Once in the balcony area, you will time to walk along them, in order to have several views of the glacier.
If you are lucky, you will see pieces of ice falling and generating a huge breaking noise.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glaciar Perito Moreno, El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Finishing the visit to the corridors, the guide will offer you navigation in front of the ice wall of the glacier, which is optional and safe, it is recommended, since it is the only possibility to see the Moreno glacier from the water level, near the wall of ice of 60 m.
It lasts about 50 minutes, and it's definitely a necessity.
Once close to the wall, the boat stops so you can take excellent pictures from there.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel in El Calafate
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.