National Park, Beagle Channel and Lake Escondido and Fagnano
This promotional package includes the 3 most important emblematic excursions in the city of Ushuaia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed and certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Canal Beagle
What's excluded :
- Entrance to National Parks
- Port fee
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
Day 1: Tierra del Fuego National Park + Beagle Channel Isla de Lobos
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
Duration: 4/5 hours - Departure: 8:30 am - Return: 1:30 pm - Difficulty: low.
Places of interest: End of the World Train Station, Lapataia Bay, end of National Route 3, Acigami Lake / Rock.
This reserve is located 12 km west of the city of Ushuaia. Before reaching the Park, we will visit the End of the World Train station. The train travels 8 km from the original circuit that the prisoners made to transport firewood and construction materials. Train travel is optional and only one way. It ends within the National Park where passengers meet the guide again.
In the Park we will visit the most beautiful places, taking paths that cross the Sub-Antarctic forest and touch the sea coast of the Beagle Channel. One of the must-see places is Lake Acigami / Roca, a dazzling lake of glacial origin, located on the border between Argentina and Chile. In every moment we will have the possibility to observe native animals such as black-necked swans, cauquenes, foxes and the flora of the Fuegian Sub-Antarctic forest. Later, we will visit the Alakush visitor center, where we will find a cafeteria, souvenir shop and an interpretation room about the natural environment and history of the Tierra del Fuego national park.
The last place to visit will be Lapataia Bay where the Pan American route ends. The southernmost place we can reach by vehicle! There we will walk a few minutes to find a fantastic panoramic point of the coastal landscape.
Includes: Transportation and bilingual guide (Spanish-English). Please request services in other languages.
Not included: Entrance to the National Park. Train ride ticket.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia Argentina
It operates all year.
Duration: Half day (2 hours and a half)
Departures: Every day 09:30 a.m. / 4:00 p.m.
This excursion leaves from the Tourist Dock and proposes a navigation through the Bay of Ushuaia and the Beagle Channel to contemplate the city of Ushuaia, in one of its best postcards. This city offers a unique landscape in Argentina with the combination of mountains, sea and forests.The Olivia and Cinco Hermanos hills, Fique and Tunnel Stations will also be observed. Navigation will continue towards the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse and a Cormoran colony will be sighted.On the way back, you can photograph the Isla de los Lobos - to enjoy this attractive marine mammal - and Despard Island, a natural habitat of Cormorants Imperial During the excursion we will observe different species of birds: Petreles, Albatross, Skuas, South American Gulls and Cook Gulls
The service is subject to weather conditions. The route may be partially or totally altered due to mechanical and / or meteorological problems. If 70% of the duration and / or scheduled route is fulfilled, no partial or total refunds will be made. In case of unexpected return by land, the place of arrival will be the tourist dock, THE PASSENGER / AGENCY, who, having hired the service, decides to cancel the excursion or will not show up at the place, date and time indicated for departure, will lose the amount of the same without right to claims
Includes: cafeteria service on board
Does not include Port Fee payable in port.
Does not include transfer to the port / pier
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Escondido and Fagnano Lake
Stop At: Lago Escondido, Lago Escondido, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Duration: 6 hours Difficulty: low Places of interest: Carbajal Valley, Escondido Lake, Fagnano Lake, Estancia La Carmen.
Discover the beauty of the two lovely lakes surrounded by deep valleys eroded by glaciers. The first stop will be in the Carbajal Valley, where we will interpret the scenic natural landscape and we can take excellent photographs. We will continue through the valley until we reach a winter center, where we will meet and pet the Huskyes dogs Along National Route 3, crossing the imposing mountain range of the Fuegian Andes, at a height of 430mt above sea level, We will visit Escondido Lake from the Paso Garibaldi viewpoint. The next place to visit will be Lake Fagnano or Khami (in native language) This lake is one of the largest lakes in Argentina, known for its ideal conditions for trout fishing. Next to this lake is the historic La Carmen ranch, which we will visit and explore its trails with a moderate hike. On the way back, we will make a stop in Las Cotorras for lunch. It includes: Transportation from the hotel and bilingual guide, entrance to the carmen stay and entrance to the husky farm It does not include lunch.
hidden and fagnano lake with visit to historical stay
National Park + Beagle Channel + Escondio and Fagnano Lakes.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Albatros Hotel, Av. Maipú 505, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
1) Beagle Channel Isla de Lobos the passenger must show up at the Tourist Pier 30 minutes before the Catamaran departure.2) National Park pick up passengers for your hotel.3) Lake Escondido and Fagnano pick up passengers at their hotel.The order of the excursions will depend on the day of operation of each one of them.Once the reservation has been made and the date confirmed, we will inform the passenger about the order of the excursions during the 2 days available at the destination.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The operation of the excursions for day 1 and day 2 are subject to the daily schedule of each visit. To purchase this tour make sure you have 2 full days of availability in ushuaia.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.