National Palace Museum Southern Branch and local handcraft Tour
To explore Asian art and history at the southern branch of the National Palace Museum, to browse the Buddhist Culture exhibition as well as the fantastic architecture the museum has to offer. In the afternoon, following your morning of soaking up history, you'll visit an art park that keep Taiwanese craft tradition alive by retaining talent specializing in the certain pottery for temples, and enjoy a DIY experience at Bantaoyao Crafts Studio. After that, you will head for "Suantou Zhecheng Cultural Park", where was the third largest sugar factory back to the Japanese rule of Taiwan. At there, you will learn the history about Taiwan's sugar refinery industry, and enjoy the historical mini railway riding.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bantaoyao Crafts Studio of Jiao-Zhi Pottery & Chien-Nien
What's excluded :
- Private transportation from your accommodation to pick-up/drop-off point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum, No. 888, Gugong Blvd, Taibao City, Taibao 612 Taiwan
You will explore Asian art and history at the National Palace Museum's southern branch, which opened in Chiayi County in December of 2015. Located in Taibao City, the museum’s main building spans more than 20 hectares, and houses a variety of permanent and temporary exhibits.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bantaoyao Crafts Studio of Jiao-Zhi Pottery & Chien-Nien, No. 42-3, Bantou Vil., Bantou Vil., Xingang Township, Xingang Taiwan
You will learn about Taiwanese craft tradition alive by retaining talent specializing in Chien-Nien (cut-and-paste sculptures) and Jiao-Zhi (Koji) Pottery for temples, and enjoy a DIY experience at Bantaoyao Crafts Studio.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: East District, East District, Chiayi
We will visit "Suantou Zhecheng Cultural Park", where was the third largest sugar factory back to the Japanese rule of Taiwan. At there, you will learn the history about Taiwan's sugar refinery industry, and enjoy the historical mini railway riding.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Chiayi Station, 612, Taiwan, Chiayi County, Taibao City, 高鐵西路168號
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days.
- Tour requires a minimum of 6 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guest will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a full amount of charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.